SDV 3.90% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

great expectations

1. 1,367 Posts.
    G’day all

I expect interest to start building in this little Aussie battler over the coming days / weeks, why? Apart from Intec being massively undervalued, which you could throw a blanket over many stocks on the ASX which are in the same boat.

Well for one our leader Mr P Wood will be making his way back from (I hope) a very successful trip to Europe. Does this visit to Europe have something to do with the 'substantial pre financing announcement' we are waiting for, if you’re a betting man you’d take the odds I reckon.

Then he is off to the mighty USA later next week, busy times for our leader. I'm sure he will visit a broker or two over in the states and spread the good news, don’t forget the Horsehead visit who I’m sure will have the party pies and sausage rolls warmed up for our leader. IMO the Yanks will lap it up and hit the share register like an Andrew Symond’s six over mid wicket.

So back to this 'substantial pre financing announcement' on the Metals Recycling Project, I'm backing it's going to be a beauty and one that IMO PW and team have been working on for a while behind the scenes, something’s brewing big time.

We INLers are only a couple of strategic announcements away from seeing this little Aussie battler take off. AUD still taking a pounding which is so good to see, wonder if Intec have thought about Currency Hedging maybe at 75c.

Anyway, so good to be back and even better to see that some of you have missed my posts, business as usual on HC from now on folks.

Regards

Ps: happy father’s day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $21.75K 57.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82746 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.