Great Fairfax Strike: Day Three, page-14

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I read the Age most days on iPad because I like its format, no ads, and it is free for most of the stuff I want to read.

Skimming the headlines and lead paragraph gives 90% of the news content anyway, even on the pay-walled sections.

I have to say that I wonder what the journalists do, as I have seen no change in the level of news or the quality of the writing. I would not be concerned about a few typo's. Usually our minds do autocorrection anyway.

If I was management I would say "bye bye" and sublet some of the office space to productive people ho will pay rent and allow them to spend more on free-lancers.

And this will drive down the salaries ABC pays its people, till the community simply finds the "0ff button" once and for all and we put the $1b into debt reduction.

Mark Lathams Facebook/YouTube distribution model is the new medium. Happily pay a few dollars for the entertainment and info, without the heavy Sky self promo content and deafening musical themes and ads which encroach on the content time.

Go Mark and guests!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.