SDV 2.02% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

great finish, page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    seems we're on the Outer,Claws.
    How dare we question any basis of INL at all!! while any and all straws for the Upside Potential of this obviously on d'nose "share" is danced around by prats with foul mouths[dats YOU scope]

Anyway,thought I'd go over the State of Play with you,Claws.

Zinifex-INL could be taken over by ZFX.
    Why?well because ZFX is digging a hole for BSM,INL owns a chunk of BSM,said Hole will find stupendous amounts of Zinc,ergo ZFX will immediately Take Over BSM and may as well get INL too,etc blah
    Claws it makes sense to d'Desperate but only if you give no consideration at all to any and all other scenarios.

MacQuarie-d'INL movie has been released SO MacQuarie is obviously going to get Involved with INL and all holders are in for a multi "bagger"[100%=a bag]so
    Don't Sell,extract from an Investment Bank!
    is the rallying call.
    This is soooo naive that it has to be a Joke!

but if it is thought of seriously?well,how about contemplating that d'Millionaire Factory hasn't had a good week and may have to review it's strategies after losing TWO Massive Deals and the tweaking may start with reviewing their actions in tiddlers ie INL?
    Let alone MacQ Bank millionaire rep is based on THEM being millioners on ShareHolders Backs.

Claws,this is a Penny share.A Penny Dreadful.All the Fundamentals must be read with that FACT as background.
    but just in case this Penny status is refuted?
    Reserve Bank figures for spending power confirm a Penny in say 1964 bought 20cents worth today.
    Shares referred to as pennies also in 1964 included all shares valued up to sixpence,even a shilling.

Anyway,Claws I have at least a half dozen more points to negate or balance the on their UPers but don't have the time at present.
    You got any Claws?
    cheers.
    ps-any readers who obviously don't have me and Claws on Ignore but disagree with above points?well,try and stay polite and try and show you may have some intelligence beyond d'Gutter[so that cuts you out scope,okay?]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $95.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.5¢ $68.22K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2020 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 31749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.