MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

I tend to agree,Charts are great statistical tools for showing...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I tend to agree,

Charts are great statistical tools for showing exit/entry points and can (using sufficient correct historical data) give general trend predictions over the course of normal trading. Given enough information, you can predict virtually anything with statistics (assuming a margin of error.. ). I don't do charts but admire those who do, and take the time to show us their assumptions.

Fundamental analysis is of course the datum that you build from, and is the foundation of the share in it's longer trading course. Future forecasting using other information such as synergistic market prices and likely market activity (local and global, depending on the share's exposure).

In a probably useless analogy, you build a house using different tools, you plan using the materials and permits on hand and you hope that the end result is what you wanted and is worth what you put into it and then some. You can never factor in someone having a crack house next door in 3 months time, or someone building a boutique mall nearby in 6 months time.

TA can mean FA at the end of the day, but FA should not mean FA if you've done your research.

There are known knowns, known unknowns....lol..ad nauseam a la Donald Rumsfeld

:) I just look forward to MPO getting to it's pre-consolidation price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.