NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

There are plenty of threads here on hotcopper where people state...

1. 44 Posts.
    There are plenty of threads here on hotcopper where people state that the stock is trading "well under its in-ground value" and that "it is a steal here" or "people are playing games". Its quite simple.....the market does not fully reward explorers, it rewards miners - in the global markets nowadays people aren't interested in speculation...it needs assurances. So until they show a clear plan to actually mine this coal then the SP will show caution in the level it trades. I think there is real intention and feasibility here but Newera's ability to turn potential in to reality hasn't happened as yet in it's history.....I hope this project will be different and have a feeling it will be.....in short just be patient and I would prefer some to stop blindly ramping the stock and complaining that the sellers are keeping the price down......there are a lot of stale longs out there that won't find coal that interesting or inspiring and will get out on any movements up. Thank you to all of those that are adding intellectual and factual posts. I am one of the stale longs but not letting mine go.....management have good experienced heads amongst them and that is why I bought in to a small cap speculative company. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.