NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

great future ahead long term, page-2

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    G'day everyone spoke with management this week and things are looking good. Spoke with a very calm and collected gentlemen who was most helpful with all my questioning.

There was an element of confidence in the voice which to me stands for alot ontop of very positive indications of good results. I can see they have done alot with the little they have and that indicates the morals and passion for what management stand for. I am not trying to talk up the price but this is huge incentive when it comes with growing into a substantial play and it doesn't sound like they will sell off for a quick buck either, very calculated in my eyes.

It will be a matter of months before we should have a JORC resource which is great. In one of my prior posts I mentioned several worthy value adding incentives already at hand which almost all other companies need large extra CAPEX costs to foot, we don't the beauty of this is that its all there ready for the taking.

The fact that there are so many positives with this company which is not considered by the local market currently. Some of these points rank highly in comparison to other plays. The facts are that there is alot of negative sentiment in the general market of late but it does not mean that companies like this do not get rerated to more realistic value. I can see this being $30-50m m/c in the coming months how many multiples in sp is that? and it still won't be overated for that amount because we have what the giant wants to eat and we are next door to the food bowl.

One really good point is that the current majority of holders will not be selling this for a pitance even though they bought it so cheap. So I'm assuming there will be turnover of between 5-20 million of stock (which is not much)for it to reach the 5c bracket where resistence is. Nothing to worry about in general perspective as I believe we will have a powerful JV partner soon or a new major holder that will be the cash cow.

Being this close to the most coal hungry nation on the planet has got to get some credit sooner or later.
    We are all lucky to be here before the herd arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.