UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

great game play, page-13

1. 5,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2818
    Suresh, I'll treat your question with the respect it deserves.

I find that if you treat others with courtesy and respect you get the same in return. I also believe you can learn much from a person by the tone of their voice and the emotions they reveal when you talk to them. Much the same way you can know a lot about people, and their motives, by the words they use and tone in which they use them on HotCopper.

I am an investor not a trader. Earlier this year when UNI was in the $1.50 - $1.70 range, I asked my broker his advice. He said, "A prudent man would take some money off the table. But you know the company well, so...."

I didn't sell. Who was prudent?

Not me!

But I learned a valuable lesson. And that's what this game is all about. Making money, sure, but learning all the time, through good times and bad. Am I bitter that I could have made some good money and come back in now? No. How can I be? I don't have a crystal ball and I didn't know it would play out like this, and I certainly can't change it.

I have no association, real or implied, with Unilife. When I invest in a company I do as much research as possible. There is a huge amount of information available about any given company and the markets they operate in. Research also includes speaking to the executive/CEO when and where I can. With a few rare exceptions, TZL being one, I have always found the people I deal with to be honest, professional and very cognisant of their duties as directors and CEOs. I have also found it interesting to learn which CEOs will give shareholders their time and which won't. Those who do, within the contraints that they can, I find I can trust.

In this respect I have hundreds of thousands of reasons to place my trust in Alan Shortall, and not one to believe that trust is misplaced.

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.