UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

great game play, page-14

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Thank you for extending me the courtesy of a response to my earlier post Writer and being balanced enough to acknowledge that things have panned out differently to what you envisaged a year ago.That's healthy imo.
    I actually hate raising the questions that I sometimes do , but on many occasions the pro views put forward on this thread appear to be way out of whack with reality.
    Yes , if you extrapolate the Company's utterings literally we will need sunglasses . However , currently there is a significant dose of "trust me" evident ..and I think that investors have every right to put that under a magnifying glass .
    Some comments:
    "IMO for anyone to suggest it's all going to fail at the last hurdle and fall over in a heap is ludicrous."
    "But just because we're a couple of weeks past schedule, or that the new timeline is Q1-Q2 this year is no reason at all to state that it's not going to happen, that's it's all smoke and mirrors. It just means the timeline has been pushed out for all the above reasons."

I am not suggesting that ...but we are only 4-6 weeks away from turning the Mikron RTF machine on.Surely it is reasonable to expect that a major player like sanofi would know exactly how many they want and what they are prepared to pay and when .And surely we would know how many we need to produce .If so , why no supply agreement ..surely multinationals plan further ahead than 1 month !
    A further ? for you ,if you have the energy.

The plan is for the RTF to commence production this Qtr and for sales to occur in Q2.
    Given the prodution potential will be 60 m pa and there is a need to conduct ageing studies for 2 years ...will we produce at full capacity or just enough for the ageing trial ?...will the purchaser actually purchase and pay for the RTFs for the trials and /or any production above the volume required for the trials ?
    I would appreciate your thoughts.
    regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.