UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

great game play, page-15

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Very good synopsis of the current state of play Writer.

If everything in life went to plan and was easy then what would be the point of our existence. Where would the joy in overcoming adversity and testing your perseverence against others.

Surehaus fair dinkum you need to stop posting dribble, act like a man/woman and face the consequences of your actions whether it be sell/buy/hold.

I am 50k down on this stock however i attended the melbourne briefing, grilled alan with some questions during and after the meeting and must state that my confidence in the man has been increased.

If shortall was to keel over tomorrow then yes i would have some serious reservations r/e our future, however that is not going to happen. This man knows the product, competiors, the industry back to front and is one of the best CEO performers when it comes to selling our product.

Have no fear our future lies in revenue sharing with multinationals protecting market share from drugs coming off patent, with the potential described by Alan being enormous.

The work that needs to be done behind the scenes to get to the stage of deal making is enormous. The pot shotting by some on this forum is a clear example of your immaturity when it comes to complex business transactions like those that UNS is undertaking.

One of my stocks UNX was perilously positioned in August 2010 with a share price of 12c, i was staring at enormous losses however backed the new management team, tenement positions, and resource potential. UNX is now 70c plus - so my message is that once a re-rating occurs it occurs very quickly.

The same will happen with UNS and what we are currently seeing is the larger investor tree shaking and causing waves so nervous nellies will dump their stocks. Today was a classic example and my hope is that it occurs again so I can add to my holdings.

As writer said Alchemia has been waiting 2 years for FDA approval and as a shareholder this has also tested my patience, however this is part of the trial and tribulations of the investment game. I have a choice to hold, buy, or sell.

We have all obviously made an educated investment when it comes to UNS and it is times like these that you need to evaluate and go other those reasons to give yourself the self assurance that you have made the right decision. If we could all pick timelines and the order that the dice would fall we would all be laughing.

I am sticking with UNS for a minimum 2 year investment horizon.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.