NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

great idea, page-36

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Pete11 ..you make me laugh..in a good way.

I really hope this works out, for everybody.

I think we have one consession on the table...
    the government wants jobs and they offer lower costs there.
    I feel the employees will stomach working for less ...for their own ... not the colonialists..as I have heard the expression.
    Thats a place to start..

NKwe didnt list on JSE..and I think a merger reverse takeover or something with one of the new players might achieve that as well as give new blood,capital opportunities and perhaps some more experience.

Those new JSE miners must be watching our rights and shaking in their boots...but being part of a successful outcome with genorah could save them a lot of pain...languishing in a market watching this happen to juniors.

A successful comprimise is needed for every-one but what will be the mix?

I thought these words were worth repeating right now

"give them time to get their ducks in a row"

see here
    http://www.saflii.org/za/cases/ZAGPHC/2008/384.html

[10]1.in part
    It is not necessary for the applicant for a ?prospecting right? to show that its operation will contribute towards the development and social upliftment of the community.

On the other hand the applicant for a ?preferent right to prospect? must persuade the Minister that if the right is granted to it, it will redound to the benefit of the community.
    It is not necessary to address the impact on the environment or the compliance with the Mine Health and Safety Act. It seems as if the Legislature wanted to give some sort of preference to communities who live on land underlain by minerals, in the sense that if they can arrange for the exploration of the minerals in a way where they can benefit from it, they must be given the right to do so. Where they can persuade the Minister that they will be able to do so, in the not so distant future, section 104 empowers the Minister to protect their right to apply for a prospecting right for a period of time so that they can get their ducks in a row."

QUACK QUACK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.