NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

IMHO whilst the concourt only reset the right and gave no ruling...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    IMHO whilst the concourt only reset the right and gave no ruling or indication to the DMR, it is obvious that one of the main reasons was the lack of community consultation.

The original consultation was rubber stamped because the DMR knew no better. The DMR now are aware and hav court documents to guide them.

If a meeting took place, and as someone mentioned Beng didnt contribute, then you must question again if it is meaningful consultation.

Very hard when a community is so stubborn and unwilling to consult when that consultation is a key to being granted the rights.

I did like the idea of 1 farm each. Thats a compromise. Not sure if DMR have any power to give either to Genorah without the consultation, but hopefully they can find a loophole. If not its back to the courts to determine who is community. Maybe DMR can sift through and acknowledge multiple communities with vary degrees of ownership.

I doubt the current ownership and BFS has much to do with it. It will still take NKP quite awhile to get things in order and find a partner or capital raise. Beng think they can do it within 2years. Thats acceptable.

I would think the Anglo/ARM case and the 180days will rely on the deal being reached at the time that has not been met by NKP.

They will then argue that they have filed within 180days of being aware that the deal they had is no longer in force.

They have no deal with Beng and probably no case against them. Besides who knows who will back Beng and the 49% available. It could be ARM.

I think we only need to be concerned with the current case for the time being. Anglo/ARM seems to have more potential for a deal to be struck. They have dealt before. Why not again. Whereas Beng have shown reluctance to talk from the begining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.