NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Fair point.I dont really question NKPs ability. Im sure they can...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Fair point.

I dont really question NKPs ability. Im sure they can find a JV partner in the short to medium term. Obviously it comes at a cost, eg Xstrata 50%. Maybe Anglo want more for less?

With Beng, certainly they are having strings pulled by someone. Money doesnt seem to be an issue and they have expensive lawyers.

With Beng, it comes down to two holdings. The 51% they will keep and the 49% they will give away to an operator.

With the 49% they have as much, if not more chance than NKP. Its a large percentage which keeps Xstrata or Anglo happy, and the remaining 51% exceeds the BEE ownership requirement.

With the 51%, then I agree its good to question who gets what. The Genorah breakdown is very public. Mainly rich, black SA. Only 5% to community.

Is Beng any better? We will never know, or not until its too late?

But they start off better, having 51% instead of 26%. So more would get to the community. Im sure they also have some rich SA in their. Not sure if they have political connections because it didnt help in 2006.

These are the things that should have been brought up in court. Why the RP never questioned ownership and why no digging was done on Beng Minerals is a grave oversight.

Hopefully it will be rectified by the DMR, but I think more likely the RP will win this in court, on appeal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.