TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

jbriggs, please help Briggsy, here it is, correct my mistakes if...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    jbriggs, please help Briggsy, here it is, correct my mistakes if you would be so kind. We know you're close to the co. so if you wouldn't mind clarifying a few issues?

Punters need to know a little more about what they're getting themselves into here. I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong though.

From my point of view its 2 drill holes and thats all for now.

From an earlier post today we can assume core 1 is at the lab with 3 weeks to be processed, nothing visible in the sample otherwise s.p. would have run.

Eden Energy, well looks like its going to be a complete spinoff with tas holding zip or maybe a small percentage, you will be given an opportunity to participate in the float.

Why do I say that?

Well, 16 June " Major Green Energy Initiative"

tas was going to purchase 20% of Brehon Energy plc,
    then - 18 Oct Eden Energy is doing so, whilst tas holds 100% of Eden Energy it is clear that is not going to be the case for long - 7 sept, Eden issues 1,200,000 mil shares at $0.10 to put prospectus together!!!

No mention of how many shares will be issued let alone who the 1.2 mil were issued to, um, the Prospectus hasn't been prepared yet!!!!!!!

tas shareholders may end up with some action in Eden Energy, they will most likely be able to participate in the upcoming float of Eden Energy (at $0.10 per share, not!!! probably $0.20)

As for the Geothermal Tenements, well they're owned by Eden Energy, generous of tas hey????

tas, have no $, a couple of holes in the ground and a spin off business that you'll have to pay for to own, and when you do you might make a couple of bucks around christmas (2020)!!!!

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong, the info's not all there cause it aint!!!!

ps, can't wait to see how many free shares directors get in Eden Energy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8313838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5663458 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.