TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

beware the one liners on tas briggsy let me get this straight,...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    beware the one liners on tas briggsy let me get this straight, you can't answer the question - "whats in this for tas? "

Yet you step up to the plate today with this little beauty-

---------------------------------------------------

Subject ** directors back overseas **
    Posted 25/10/04 14:42 - 97 reads
    Posted by jbriggs
    Post #398942 - in reply to msg. #397063 - splitview

GS is back overseas again.... could there be another deal coming? The last time he was o/seas, the company secured a deal with hydrogen buses in China. Could this time have anything to do with a major car manufacturer or other major investor?

It's an exciting time for this company...... and then there's the drilling as well.

Regards JBriggs

----------------------------------------------------

Call me sceptical if you want, but it seems odd that you believe there's exciting times ahead for tas but do not know what's in it for tas!!!!

Eden Energy is the stake holder and knowone knows how much tas will hold, if any!! They might sell the lot and keep digging holes.

How could you suggest this to be an exciting play, there are no facts to support this at all!!

I think some of you ought to go back to the drawing board and do a bit of d.d. as I think this stock is getting very stinky!!!

If you want Eden Energy, get ready to put your hand in your pocket.

briggsy says , "beware of those who have been burnt on this stock before" ( yeh, I lost 2K , big deal) I have to agree with him on that point - he's burning big time. Must be sitting on massive paper losses by now, unless he's averaged down big time!!!!

cheers, stainless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8313838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5663458 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.