TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

re: beware the one liners on tas Yak, sorry about the caps lock,...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    re: beware the one liners on tas Yak, sorry about the caps lock, wanted the answers to stand out clearly.

yak, there is no factual information to indicate how tas shareholders will benefit from Eden Energy

-----------------------------------------------------

stainless...eden is a wholly owned entity of TAS

Wholly owned AGREE ENTIRELY

Even if they spin it off...s/holders in tas have to be a beneficiary MAYBE, NO FACTUAL INFORMATION TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM, SURE THEY'LL GET AN ENTITLEMENT TO PUT HAND IN POCKET TO BUY EDEN SHARES

Seems you are a touch paranoid about something but i'm not sure what ONE LINE RAMPERS WITH NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE, UNABLE TO ANSWERS QUESTIONS

As for the 1.2 mill shares I read it as going to subscribers yet to be decided - depending on application AS YOU READ IT, OPEN FOR INTERPRETATION, NO FACTS AVAILABLE!!

Its only for a set amount and certainly one wouldnt think for a significant portion of the co LIKE I SAID , HOW MANY SHARES ON ISSUE AT EDEN? OPEN FOR INTERPRETATION, NO FACTS AVAILABLE!! MORE LIKELY TO BE SEED CAPITAL PROVIDED BY DIRECTORS OF TAS, COULD BE ANY PERCENTAGE OF SHARES ON ISSUE, AFTERALL , THEY DECIDE !!!

cheers, stainless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8313838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5663458 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.