TMS 0.00% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

Great intel, page-162

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Exactly @Shaq_01. We can't get out as it is so everyone is forced to just wait. Not much use stressing over it frankly, just sit tight and trust that management actually are doing there job. My guess is that after all this time, they would be as keen as us holders to see an upwards advance of the sp after being stuck here where we are now for so long. As Fish said, there more than likely could be a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know about, we just have to trust that that is actually the case and the bacon will sooner or later turn up (so to speak, sorry about mentioning bacon again as I have a feeling that it is frowned upon around here these days. Pity, as I for one quite liked those light hearted days way back then).........Lets look at it this way, any move from here is 100%, then 200% and so on. When that day comes I don't think there will be any complaining from anyone in this camp, and at that time the hordes will come out of nowhere, we'll be off and the rest will be history. IMHO only and GLTAH. See you on the other side !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.161K 59.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229417 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 716190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.