AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Great job - $3.0M raised, page-4

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I can now say to myself quite clearly.
    I am not invested in AVL for Vanadium alone.
    While I think it could be excellent in future, without VSUN I would not be here.
    While some perhaps see VSUN as the minor part of AVL, to me it's what makes the investment.

The reasons.
    There is no sure thing with Vanadium. While it's likely to be the choice for flow batteries for some time there is nothing to say it will be the winner. Unlike Lithium that has unique properties that cannot be matched in the medium term that is simply not the case with Vanadium to the future is less certain.

What is certain is that battery storage is going to be a huge part of a disruptive energy cycle.
    I like the model that Vincent has brought to AVL because he puts us right there in the middle of it.
    That is not to say we will be successful. What is does say is that if we are successful the $11 MC will be nothing. We have a long way to go but he is right on track.

Vanadium has some great properties but for this investment I now see it as secondary to VSUN.
    Put them together and that's what makes the investment a good one imo and makes us stand out from other Vanadium hopefulls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $303.8K 19.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20634213 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4666146 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.