AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Steel is a possibility. The problems with the Vametco mine in...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Steel is a possibility. The problems with the Vametco mine in South Africa has caused a recent increase in Va pricing. Now a South African junior , Bushveld Minerals is looking at taking over Evraz's controlling stake. If that material comes back in volume we might lose the upsurge. Then of course if TNG does happen that would make things much harder for us.

I do still like Va and some recent tech to solidify the Va for batteries is interesting. However, it's really a spaghetti bowl at the moment with no clearly defined path forward. That's why we see management feeling around and using VSUN to look for those emerging opportunities. It's a clever tactic because I think they know we will not be mining any time soon without real data to back it up. In a normal ASX company management would keep the mine moving forward and bleed investors. Here we see management giving a lot of thought and probing the opportunities. If something goes right for us this stock could have a massive upsurge imo but it will need patience and lots of it.
    Last edited by sinkorswim: 02/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.