TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Great job Management, page-107

1. 106 Posts.
    EDIT: sorry, realized that this section can be interpreted as a flame so I'll keep it off. Apologies to those easily offended. I'll keep the rest though.
    There are very little problems with TON. Management is great, resources great, funding great, news is great, demand is great, supply is great, price is great. It's like a metaphor for the Lego Movie song "Everything is Awesome". Literally best stock in the world (if you believe the things that fly about around here). I don't see why you shouldn't take out a mortgage on your house and dump all your savings into this stock. It's simply the best. There's just one thing that's not that great. The stock price keeps dropping despite all the demand, all the news, all the resources. But then again, that's only for the heathens and non-believers. I am certain that KL et co. are seeing a different set of stock prices to me purely based on their comments over the past few months where the price and volume has been doing nothing but running downwards.

My honest suggestion is DYOR and trade with logic and discipline.
    Last edited by Saffie: 03/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.