TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Great job Management, page-108

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Yeah, I pretty much agree with you there. I have been watching this stock since it hit $0.91, and at the time I commented that it was well over cooked, only to be ripped apart on here. I also said that with patience I would make an entry below $0.40 to which I was ripped apart again. Well I am guessing that those doing the ripping rode it all the way down and then realized they were wrong.

Anyway I have only just started looking at it again, and I am not the blind optimist when holding a stock. I like to hear from all of the "downrampers" first, so that I can hear what they have to say and then dismiss it or act on it. I have been trading far too long to just believe that everything is going well, when the sp continually drops, so that's why I was asking the questions.

As far as I can tell, an off take agreement for a considerable amount may be the only news to light a fire under the sp, but until that time Im not sure if it will move much. Unfortunately TON are in that time-frame around feasibility and approvals, when investors figure it may be best to jump out now and back in at a later date.

Any other negatives are welcome, so that I can make an informed decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.