TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Great job Management, page-62

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    The whole point of sharing about the Imbalance is to do so before the market seeks more efficiency.

If I said nothing and waited until TON reattempts .90 and then posted about the Peer Imbalance would that be Logical?

It is far more meaningful to post it now when no one else is in my opinion.

There is nothing wrong with SYR, in fact it is basic Peer Group practice to own both but when it comes to Leverage and risk reduction TON is like a massive magnet and anchor upon its Peers because its price has become completely irrational. Allot of that has to do with time. It takes time to build numbers and time to explore and so on.

That is why my Cup and handle call for these Peer Imbalances is a safe prediction as far as I am concerned.

Mid to Longs will be very happy with this because they have invested based on Value not price.

Buy low and sell high. even though this is a truth that underlines everything we find the majority of people struggle with this because they have never been taught how to calculate Value.

Interesting perspective about repetition of fundamentals like Peer Group analysis Meteor. I think TON was very focused last year on the emotion and hype of its first run and less upon the Fundamentals but now we see a reversal and more and more people are making case by case judgments and investments on the Balance Sheet.

Last night I shared a small overview about Vein Graphite that has also implications for Flakers like TON.

Flake is a vital Strategic Material - This means TON is a prime target for larger players to have influence over the world by taking advantage of the markets inefficiency.

China itself is even looking to buy up outside its own countries borders to try to keep a grip on this.

So besides the Fundamentals investors and groups are buying also on the Macro Drivers and sound, conservative targets/management.

Kind Regards

"Something is either true or not true; A or not-A: The individual is not relevant, only the truth is relevant. The moment it becomes about the individual the truth has become like a sailor lost at sea." - Nasabear
    Last edited by nasabear: 02/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.