TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Great job Management, page-64

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Meteor,

I've taken it to Nasa on numerous occasions to justify his repetitive comments, such as "balance sheet investing", "peer group imbalance", "top 3 strategic resources", "suicide sellers"; not to mention the LOFTY valuations he somehow comes up with and HOW he arrives at them, the discount rates he uses etc. It falls on deaf ears every time! All you get is holier than thou comments about you creating *** arguments, attacking the man and all the other invisible actions he thinks are being directed at him. Anyone would think he is Jesus and you Brutus.

My challenge has always been that if you're going to use persuasive claims, such that you have an arsenal of 160 different valuation metrics to assess a company's fair value and "it all comes down to the maths!" then other members are quite within their right to ask for some evidence of this, rather than constant cut & paste jobs and repeating the same lines over and over. There's some great posters on HC who back their bullish views up with analysis, actually calculating the DCF for companies with income, actually analysing the world oil supply and rig utilisation rates for o&g stocks, analysing the s&d and baltic dry for the likes of io investing, heck - even analysing the IGV for explorers. Without at least some numbers, all the talk in the world is meaningless.

I don't post often on the TON thread but best of luck to all holders in 2015. It's been a rough ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.