PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

great link reiner and comments always chuk..., page-16

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Mondo and Wang i,m afraid i would have to disagree . What the fussy market wants at the moment is very profitable ounces. Plenty of companies out there with millions of ounces that are basically worthless as at current prices they cant mine it profitably. We already have millions of ounces that are valued at next to zip cause the market says the grade is to low and we do not believe it can be mined profitably. SLR and NST both went nowhere till the market realised they were not bullshitting and could make a very tidy profit. Yes there are times of market euphoria when the market overvalues deposits and gives market caps way in excess of reasonable value ( AMX before its recent plumet ) but right now its not valuing bugger all unless its making good money . So bring on cheap profitable trial mining ii say. Market will rerate u a lot quicker if we can make 4 or 5 million out of 10 000 tonnes for 2-4 million outlay than spending 4 mill on more drilling unless it can deliver a big jork to measured reseve status which in nuggety ground it will not do .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 79323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.