CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

great managment, page-58

1. 4,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    So I've contacted management again. They must be sick of my emails, but the lack of 'real' news is such a concern.

Two drill programs completed now over a number of months. Not one announcement regarding grades, locations of the 19 targets identified, or even why they are now targets.

I understand what they keep saying....that individual drill results mean very little and they want to have enough results to upgrade the resource to measured, and that this is an onerous task.

Being my first foray into a bauxite company, can I ask others if this is the usual process? Every other explorer I have been in tends to offer up lab results along the way to providing Compliant resources.

After my disaster with another resource junior just recently (a quick look at my posts will indicate which one) I am a little hesitant to take management's overly optimistic comments on face value.

And QBL is trading in such a similar pattern to my last disaster. Dumped slowly over a long period of time. The share price is suddenly a lot lower than is comfortable.

But from my correspondence, management are telling me that 'Everything is progressing exactly to plan'.

I am within a cooee of my TA and trading plan basically ordering me to trigger a stop loss.

Decisions, decisions..

Milesy
    Last edited by milesy: 10/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.