IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

After a good night sleep and time to digest all that was said at...

1. 62 Posts.
    After a good night sleep and time to digest all that was said at last nights meeting, i thought i would put pen to paper and share my thoughts.Firstly, Chris Cairns - not only was i impressed in his presentation but the man seems like the exact person you want steering this ship. He gave me a very strong impression that the companys main agenda is to find out how big 'salt creek and surrounds' is and the rush to production should'nt be the be all and end all to share holders at this stage. My feeling is that he probably thinks we will be taken over before the first gold bar is poured. After the meeting i met with Chris and he showed me pictures of 'at depth' drill samples from saltcreek and he explained that they are extremely exited as the sample shows that there is the exact stuff (rock type)at depth that is condusive to finding GOLD. My impression was that as a geologist he could'nt be happier. Reddale - this will be good, i have no doubt. Chris explained that at saltcreek they were lucky to hit an intercept on the 5th hole drilled, but normally it takes quite a bit longer, at reddale they have only had 3 drill results come in and it may be that in the next few weeks/months we will start getting positive hits. The other satelitte finds ie lucky bay, mohegan, saltcreek sth and nth all seem to be getting them all at IGR very excited. S.A.- Barrick have reached 900 mtrs and still not hit rock and are therefor without any result (we may need to wait another few months for that one). Its my thoughts that Barrick (if a geniune take over contender-er)would be happy to bleed out results as slow as possible and play down the prospects at Borthana as much as possible - to there own benefit. It is my thought that IGR are hoping to find significantly more in the saltcreek region and position ourselves as a company that will cause a bigger company to have to pay up big to take us over. Lets hope that will be $1.50 - $2.00 plus.
    Alot of what i have written this morning are my own guesses at best please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.