QAN 0.68% $5.94 qantas airways limited

Great move!

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am the first to admit that I do not say this often but credit where credit is due. Congratulations to Mr. Alan Joyce and the team who have unveiled the newest 737-800 in the original Qantas paintwork. Looks FANTASTIC and will bring a lot of interest back to QF, many of us I am sure are fond of the old livery. Reminds me of the good old days when everyone in the company felt they belonged and were part of the QF family, profits were flowing and morale was sky high (pardon the pun). Now if we could just get Mr. Joyce on board with that in mind this company could really be something. Some new paint work, some new destinations (bringing back some of the old favourites would be a good start), some new cooperation with the unions (which we recently witnessed with the Engineers) and some renewed respect for the workers would see this company BOOM imo. Could it ever occur?

Surfrat

p.s. Just a thought, is the newest orange a sign of things to come, is it due to replace the current one that starts with J???? Let's hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.94
Change
0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $9.678B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $5.95 $5.89 $13.41M 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 194441 $5.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 37856 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.