VPR 33.3% 0.2¢ volt group limited

It's totally legal to discuss the price at which you sell the...

1. 267 Posts.
    It's totally legal to discuss the price at which you sell the shares you own with othershareholders , there is nothing illegal about it David. It happens everyday, one person has a bid offer and the other has a sell offer, it is a barter in itself. Market manipulation would be to give false information to the public or use bots to control sales.. If you're not interested in discussing what you would like to sell your shares for then you don't have to. You are free to do it all on your own. But in my experience working as a greater team produces results beyond comprehension. So for myself and a few like minded others here, I'm going to say that I would prefer my shares in my company be worth 1.5 c by the end of next week. But I would like to sell my first small percentage of shares at 4cents and hold for the rest for long term. Anyone is is totally free to discuss what they wish to do with what they own. Don't be afraid to think outside the box David, it's what gets people places. On the other hand if you'd like to dump what you have right now, ill be happy to pick them up at current market price.
    So.... Pretty good show of hands so far. But we will need to wait for the rest of the sales from certain apparent "investors" which the board had conviently cleared multiple share issues to. Once these are all dried up, I suspect we can start to ask what we think our coming is worth. The more people who get on board with "selling for the price they want" the more chance you have of making a sale at that price. If we can discuss it with some simple words like, "oh look it's Wednesday, what does tom, Dick, Harry, Larry, and moe wish to sell their share in the company for???" Keep in mind that if anyone who wants to sell the next day might have a different opinion of what they think their shares are worth, they might think they're worth a little more. People can have some unrealistic views sometimes... Anyway goodluck to you all. Keep posting if you'd like to talk about what you think your shares are worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $14.85K 7.427M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 42758199 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73750902 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.