EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

no offense was taken whatsoeveri was pointing out the way i see...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    no offense was taken whatsoever

i was pointing out the way i see the world

they have obviously put holes in the ground to get their existing jorc with extrapolation they can easily guesstimate and come up with the target..i am sure there are holes that were put in for that purpose

my point also re the 6bln tonnes is that is of size and if the resources is at or near surface as it is on eer's existing block than the infrastructure spend and the irr will stack up for any suitor

but i do disagree that the purpose of this transaction isnt for the benefit of eer shareholders...as it was eer had 1.5bln odd tonnes which is a resource that more than a few have...a resource of 6bln tonnes+ can not and will not be ignore if and when they prove it up.

sometimes in markets especially in small caps and resource stocks(coal) as we are now the market ignores value...the stock was before deal capped at 13m they spent more than that on drilling to prove resource. now they are even more so ignoring value and as the market does it focus on short termism whereas the china and indias of this world will look out and see an energy
    deficit which they will need to rectify. and to guarantee supply for a couple of lifetimes eer suite of coal would fit just right i would have though.

Noble havent got to their market value by being stupid

all the best giddyup hope you make some dollars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.