CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

great news for cus, page-5

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    lukentel...having attended the AGM I had a great feeling from both Tim Wildash and Greg Monaghan that they are determined to do the right thing by the shareholders. Tim Wildash didn't take up the position of MD for the money.....he's a multi many times over. His motivation was he could see a potentially great company, which which was by inlarge the company he sold, being trainwrecked by Baker and friends. He's fully away of the rights issue at .20 ...$2 that's still out of the money and he's determined to build the company into a cash cow. I think you'll find a generous dividend policy once they work out thier capital management plans. My only concern for Customers , 2 years out from now , when it's splurging cash is that the directors might start to fiddle with new aquisitions etc as they feel they need to be doing something. My hope is that in the development of the most efficient, lowest cost ATM deployer in the market they develop the consultancy services arm operating networks on behalf of other participants. Better still let's hope they are taken out in a couple of years on a PE of around 15 on my figures from the last post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $13.16K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11812 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.