GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi everyone,I didnt intend to put GEO into a dogfight over the...

1. 8,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

Hi everyone,

I didnt intend to put GEO into a dogfight over the authenticity of his postings.

I like what I read from his knowledge and sure most do here too.

Putting a company logo to a posting looked suss and of the different style of a post we are acustomed to. Looked like a report in a way of different gas readings to which we had not been officially told by GGP.

We had the WILLIAM thing lately and dont need any more FALSIES as of now or ever. We only want the facts although some of us arent spot on with figures at times but we make allowances for slight errors. Dters that come here are only in to drive the price down being non stockholders. Not all but most are in for a better price and best ignored.

As for GEO, I feel hes the real mckoy trying to help us with the GEOLOGY side of things, but just need an explanation to todays posting.

Geo, dont take it the wrong way mate we appreciate your help and I hope you will understand this reaction to your last post.

Please dont make a big deal of this and let GEO do his his thing, we need what he can give us.

Please support him and other valued contributers that are ligite to our cause and that go out of their way for us here. Still this does not stop us from researching ourselves.

THANKS GUYS/LADIES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.