QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

great news for qpn investors & management, page-7

1. 2,313 Posts.
    I am poised to buy more....but just can't bring myself to at the moment.

Fearing the same regarding money available.

Remember, the money from the last raising was in-fact for 3 drills.

Do we have enough for even 1 now?

Either way, I doubt we have enough for the 3 intended.

I doubt a raising can occur at 0.004, or possibly even 0.003.

Whilst the prospect is very attractive, without money, it will only ever LOOK attractive.

If another raising happens between results of 1 drill and drills 2 & 3, there will be some serious dilution (regardless of success), even given the fact that drilling is relatively cheap. (based on many being loaded already, so wont buy into it, or it will be to soph's & instos, and the inevitable selling on issue)??

New staff onboard (required)cost money, lawyers, fees, consultants, admin costs must be adding up.

The we have to look at time over value.
    Options, looked great 12 months ago....but now? If it took that long just to buy a paddock, how long does it take to get production permits etc required? and more costs.

Just because we own the land, I doubt we can just do things willy nilly......I mean I cant even build a deck on my property without consents and permits, and that takes 6 months...in NZ.

How much land did we actually buy?
    What was the cost?
    What will and how long will production permits cost / take?
    Is there any ongoing land fees payable?
    Drill 2 & 3 locations have not been identified, when? Will the land we have be able/close enough to use as a base for drills 2 & 3?
    To whom have the actual issues of shares recently been going to - We are told "for services".
    How much has our association with Moyes & Co cost, and what benefit has been received for these costs? Are we still utilizing their services?

Whilst this move I think is very good, I cant get over that fact that why wasn't this problem foreseen much, much earlier????
    We are all patting the Company officials on the back....but really, at this time, are we observing the right things given the extra costs and time involved.....supposedly have local knowledge onboard....have we received good value?

In all honesty, these delays could have just knocked the 2016 options out of contention and given the number of them, and conversion at 0.015 cents per option....equates to lost potential.

If there was another CR, I'd be looking at 0.002 and 1-1 free attaching options, and probably a conversion price of 0.01 in 2018. Again the 2016 options....history??

Not meant to be negative, Just seeking answers to some basic questions that I think are relevant.
    Just thinking out loud, so to speak.

Be pleased to hear other thoughts for/against my thoughts....as that's all they are.

Disclosure:
    Again, not ramping/down ramping....I am seriously considering buying more...on more info being available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.