SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

beautiful message for us!! Eritrea wants to promote mine...

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    beautiful message for us!!

Eritrea wants to promote mine industry 20.12.2007 | 16:15 o'clock | Rainer cock (EMFIS) RTE Stuttgart - (www.rohstoffe go.de) -

the eritreische government has an agreement over the development of a gold and an industrial metal mine project with Nevsun Resources admits given. The so-called until hectar gold project is to be advanced by the enterprise Nevsun Resources listed to the TSX and the Amex and would be with a successful development the first mine project in Eritrea since the colonial age. The until hectar project seems to have a high potential, regards one the data of the faesibilystudie with reserves of 1.06 million ounces gold, 10 million ounces silver, 747 million Pound copper and 1.09 billion Pound zinc. The investment volume amounts current estimations according to on 250 million USD. To 60% the project is financed by Nevsun and to 40% by the eritreische enterprise ENAMCO. The mine license is to be issued in January 2008 by the government authorities. ENAMCO took up a credit for the financing of the project with the Chinese import export bank over 60 million USD. The commencement of construction of the mine is to take place time near to the Austellung of the license and the Produktionstart with 2010 focused. Parallel to it the infrastructure is to be improved and be developed harbor facilities with Massawa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.