EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

There is no elephant in the room , that’s probably why I am...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    There is no elephant in the room , that’s probably why I am ignoring it . It is simply wether you are a half glass full or glass half empty type of person . The Czech republic has had years upon years of political shenannigans , no different to what has happened recently . They are fully committed to the capital system and do respect the laws they themselves created . One announcement is all it will take to restore confidence in our stock ( generally all it takes for any stock really ) . Now cast your mind back to KDR when they were extremely unloved due to a court hearing for entitlement of tenements , they are now a $750 million market cap ( $2.25 ) company coming off a base of aprox 30 cents . The punters are all waiting on this announcement , have a look at the gaps on the sell side , we range from 40 cents to $1.35 , any announcement will create a swift recovery , you just need big cahunas of conviction to participate .
    In relation to your statement “In the Czech Republic that doesn’t have government support “ Where did you once read that the Gov was not supporting us . I don’t think so , now you’re making things up . Where do you think our permits and strategic mining registry have been coming from even during this hoopalla . Somewhere along the line the Gov wheels are still turning in the background . I will also remind you the Czech Gov have also been trying to attract Tesla to the Czech Republic , to build their European based gigga factory . Tesla had plans to announce this b4 Xmas , mmm I think they are still working on it too .
    When you say the market agrees with you , I shutter to think that a few individuals whom have panicked are considered as the whole market . The real market has not yet invested in EMH , they are all waiting on THAT announcement or two . Funy thing is the top twenty keep increasing their stake in the company as have management recently at 72.5 cents . Do you think KC would piss his money against the wind if he did not have confidence of the eventual outcomes .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.