ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This is old stuff now, but still seems to require clarification...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    This is old stuff now, but still seems to require clarification so long as posters here imply the Galtos teams were a good thing for the Co and the sp,,, ( which should be one and the same ) so to clarify ,, under the ''leadership'' of the Galtos family, the sp has moved from about half a buck to half a cent and dilution reigned supreme.

Why would anyone consider backing such a business model ?

Mr Brokenshire was a good director,, so was Lazza.

If not for their ethical positions along with the top cover provided by Mr Carter, the Co may have gone under.

This does not imply either would want to re- run for positions vacant.

There are legacies and legatees here.

Both Mr Hanley and Mr Brokenshire left fine legacies.

My call for Lazza to consider a directorship is not Larry's call. As I had stated as much in a previous post,,,, considering the dollar to toil ratio,,,on top of the manner in which both left the Co, why would anyone want to take on such a thankless role for 3k per month ???? Again ???? Even WITH concordant support....

I doubt he would accept after the grief caused anyway.

It would be fair to appreciate that at the time, the then board elected him knowing full well Kos was not supportive of the decision,,, just as Kos was never happy about the appointment of Mr Carter.

I would also suggest that Kos's one and only post eluding to the support of 150 million votes would have ''assumed'' board skin ( errantly ) in that 150 milion number.
    75 million would be more accurate in such a scenario.

It is also fair to state in all probability, that the amount of votes that voted Larry onto the board far outweighed any supposed numbers Kos claimed to have on side.

Claims are one thing. reality is another.

Lets finally move on shall we.

Sooner or later Larry will pass his comments on here I would have to suspect.
    After all, he would read this hyp, fact, and tripe from time to time.
    I would have to have some sort of effect.

Cheers,,, and heres looking to a little sp support.

After all,,, someone took a big bit at the point 6's today.

nuff said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.