ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

great news - reopened discussions with tincom , page-39

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Amazed, ''balance'' ? Surely you jest... Ye of little faith.........

That paraphrased line has obviously struck a nerve with the rose coloured glass wearing king coal brigade.

Please don't talk about cred and cliff faces after the posts the rose coloured brigade made here in recent yrs.

Insight has proven to have become 20 20 hindsight.

Time to get over it and move fwd with some real operators this time 'round.

I think you will find the process problems referred to way back when the rose coloured glass brigade refused to see what has actually come to pass, were primarily of a political nature. That era is over amazed,,, never to return,,, even if sp3 and his recent support for Kos as a director IS genuine.

The last posts I made way back when I was trying to make a few points about old school shenanigans have been superficially explained here in a recent threads,,, if you had been paying attn..... references like.... blow dry.... High Ash....waterlogged nuggets... Lookin' for love in all the wrong places... were made for many reasons,and are now past political themes. But just in case you have missed the other 99.99% of my Coldry process inferences, I believe in the technology.

It's also fair to say the rose coloured brigade's collective cred took a fatal hit at that time, if you care to look back at the last 20 months of posts void of anything c/- me.

The ''spell'' was a smell back then amazed. Do not live in the past.

No need to remind readers of just which posters perpetuated that stench. The threads are there to look back over.

If you are comfortable with the last coupla years of certain supportive posted themes, well that's your business, not mine. That's your cred, not mine.

Raising committee ? Who were you getting your info from...

I think I know what you are on about,, but you weren't there. You might have been wrong drummed again, which would only add to confusing the concepts of ''fail'' with ''refuse'' . and ''raising'' committee with ''raising'' committee.

''Raise'' has 2 meanings completely opposite to each other.

PB was there,, if I am understanding what you refer to.

The operator of the rose coloured glass brigade's ect forum/club version2 was not. His buddy Kos was there though.

I see your disclosure and sentiment are the same as mine.

Therefore any contrarian views directed at me personally are not relevant to ESI's ''current'' business plans.

Move on. Don't let your little underground discussion gp based on the love of Ol' king coal effect the future.

Life's just too short to continue to dwell on errors, misconceptions or personal perceptions amazed.

Big week coming up for the Co plus Victorian news in general from China c/- Big Ted

Cheers RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.