great news that gillard won!, page-7

1. 8,527 Posts.
    "we need a statesman who puts the country first" -

yeah, like Gillard, Windsor, Oakeshott?

Now Windsor made the extraordinary claim just now 9Steve Vizard show radio MTR) that he and Oakeshott "offered an election" to Abbott and Hockey in 2010 - and they turned it back!

Apart from showing the now run-away pathological arrogance of Windsor, we must ask - how dangerous is he now, that he states an election was HIS to offer!!?? He and Oaekshott now so puffed up they see themselves as ongoing "king-makers and breakers." Despicable men.

I've notified the Abbott office of what he said - news to Abbott I bet! Now the Windsor lies are bare-faced and self-delusional! Oakeshott threatened not to support Rudd it's said/ And rumored pre-selections threatened if anyone didn't vote for Gillard. No wonder we the public are fed up and ultra cynical.

I am sure any fair-minded person would agree that, until any candidate succeeds in the application actually move into any job, and starts doing it, no one can be properly assessed as to their capabilities.
    Give Abbott a go. He's no dill - being a Rhodes Scholar.

Gillard and Rudd completely messed up theirs - and yet people still tell us they're worthy.!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.