RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

great news, page-9

1. 98 Posts.
    Kevin103,

Thank you for pointing that out, however I do not believe I have done any harm by my previous post.
    There has been good information being posted about the potential of this company and I got alerted through PBL having him in my favourite user list for a long period of time followed by JL recently.

Having bought into this company at 2c seeing it drop to 1.4c sure I got nervous, glad that I was patient enough and waited for the news to be released by the company.
    My background is from telecommunication sector therefore I have limited knowledge in other sectors (learning), those that are familiar with the sector I am investing in and guide me in the right direction for further research I value greatly. Others like me might be having certain type of questions and since those posters that have been contributing with great information have been suspended by pointing others in a direction where an answer could be given I do not see this being an issue.

Communication outside HC does occur and will not be able to be stopped.

Although this is a great forum and I get alerted to some potential companies that could make money for all of us, I also do my own research and I suggest to anyone that is new to also do the same.

GL to all making money after all this is our aim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.