AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Sorry have to post again to all POHters heavy weight. Last time...

1. 21 Posts.
    Sorry have to post again to all POHters heavy weight. Last time I posted and was shouted down and my motive was questioned.
    First of all I must correct a very important mis-information. There is already a 7day pain control skin patch on the market - Norspan for years. The difference between a 1 day patch and a 7 day patch is not that straight forward. There are pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic considerations.
    I have followed biotech stocks for years and any Phase 2/3 trial will take atleast 18 months to two years form drawing up the plan to putting through hospital ethnic committees, recruiting patients (usually multi centres), follow up on patient progress, breaking up the code and analysis.
    Time means cash burn and cash burn means capital raising.
    Cellucreme on its own will not provide enough cash flow.
    Any meaningful CR at 10cents per share will bring the shares on issue to over 1 billion.
    All these are just the other side of the coin and not down ramping.
    I agree that POH can be a true winner but that does not say it is not speculative. With every new announcement, it is de-risked but the risk is still there. So be realistic and don't put all eggs into this basket.

csy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.