AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Jevalent, I wouldn't put lack of movement entirely down to the...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jevalent, I wouldn't put lack of movement entirely down to the prospect of a cap raising either, nor did I say that, I said it was a major factor.

Partnering with a large player would do the trick, it would validate the commercial viability of the science and take care of funding issues.

To pretend that funding is not an issue is ridiculous. Without cashflow the company goes out of business, end of story. Company's can't meet payroll on announcements. The company does not have the cash to see it through to a cashflow positive state so funding has to come from somewhere. That is a major source of uncertainty.

Kwaidan, how do you know a cap raising will be less than $10m? It could be, I hope it will be, but to rule out the possibility altogether would be more ludicrous than suggesting there may need to be one based on the funding that SCE assumes is needed.

Did the share price run up on the back of announcements earlier this year or was it just speculation? I don't know the answer, but I do know that the price is basically back to where it started. Are announcements with an absence of money on the table going to see a sustained move in the share price higher? History suggests it won't.

"What chance does the share price have of appreciating when you have shareholders that continually talk down the companies prospects and sprook how many shares they have at their disposal."

If we tallied the amount of 'talking up' of this stock against the 'talking down', I'm sure we would see a ratio of something like 20:1. On that basis the stock should be soaring by your reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.099K 707.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 85992113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63266804 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.