AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Did the share price run up on the back of announcements earlier...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Did the share price run up on the back of announcements earlier this year or was it just speculation? I don't know the answer, but I do know that the price is basically back to where it started. Are announcements with an absence of money on the table going to see a sustained move in the share price higher? History suggests it won't.

You're stating the obvious. Of course announcements without the absence of money is not going to see a SUSTAINED move. The idea is that announcements show progress, progress which will lead to 'money on the table'. I believe there has been substantial progress. I believe we're a good 12 months away from realising the true potential but for the reward I am happy to wait.

In essence I think we all agree that partnering with a large player would validate the technology in the minds of most. Personally I am already convinced of the validation of the technology and its far reaching potential effects thus why I am invested for maximum share price rise benefit at a slightly greater risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.