CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

great news, page-68

1. 664 Posts.
    Muttywebdog: best post on CCC by far for a while, with you 100% and tallies with my post on another thread (Post #: 6017115), but you said it so much better!

Forgive me quoting your whole post but it needs reiterating IMHO.

"The fact is that the World is a perceived as vulnerable place right now, both financially and diplomatically / politically. Nobody is diving in head first anymore. Not in so many years as there been so much toe dipping going on.
    Everyone still feels as though there is an abundance of egg shells under foot, whether is be the Irish system and Euro bailouts, US printing green backs, Koreans losing there temper again etc etc. (Korea of which we've just fired up business with)
    Our time is further away than we think, i believe at least two full quarters of reporting and proof that all these activities are having a profitable and progressive cash flow effect. You'd have to be pretty confident this will occur though.
    When it goes though, the 9-12 months of a coiling sp spring, its going to go big time!!!!
    So as a number of people have pointed out don't be watching from the sidelines and kicking yourself as it goes multi bagging from here over the next couple of years."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.