MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

great news

1. 55 Posts.
    Great news... BROSTART (me is back) after my week suspension during the most crucial time for Misspelling Merry FUN Christmas ( I typed an "I" where the U should have been).. anyhow.. Happy to be back on the link... Now for great news..
    Everyone should sit back, take a breather smoke a cigar or something and enjoy the facts.
    1. We were told they didn't find anything in the first 2 drill depths, but they hadn't finished the total drill depth.
    2. At that time the Stock was Halted.
    3. They have covered themselves every which way by releasing any information from the past that should have been released earlier, that affects S/P.
    4. We are all ready to take a HUGE loss, when they say, hey we found something else.
    5. At this time the Stock was Halted again (meaning same garbage...but wait)
    6. THE COMPANY REQUESTS SUSPENSION ( this is great news, if it were the ASX, it would mean suspicious findings) but if it is the company they have something NEW to share, and it will be HUGE.
    7. The new news WILL NOT BE P/A, as that is not new news,and would have been simply released along with the change in percentage of PEP 11.
    8. The stock will not be trading before 1/4, because they have new findings in the final stages of drill depth.
    9. What are those findings?? If I knew I wouldn't be on here, but I honestly believe it is positive, based on the key word in the release "EXCITING", that is not a salvage our company word, that word is used to cover themselves again, as if SURPRISED about something they may have known before, but didn't release properly.
    10. They have the GREEN LIGHT from the government and everything to do more with.
    11. THEY HAD TO DRILL BEFORE THE YEARS END to keep the approval, so they chose the shallowest, cheapest (not the best) to do so, and low and behold they found something.
    12. TUG MOVEMENT is very important, with already having approval and equipment, the last couple hundred meters drilled may have been HUGE, they had not said anything about what hadn't been found yet, only what wasn't found prior to reaching final depth. Could they quickly drill based on new findings YES.
    13. People have complained why no BIG COMPANY has gone in with them, and that is simple, NO ONE WOULD GO IN UNTIL THEY WERE 85%, which is after this drill. SO they do the cheap one, then release great news, about another get the partner and we are all rich.
    14. BEWARE of people trying to get you to sell off cheap, and grab up your shares, or do it if you wish, but be forewarned TERRIBLE IDEA.
    15. You will hear something great on or before 1/4, and it will be an immediate good change to the stock price.
    16. Merry Christmas to everyone, and have a great NEW YEAR, nothing new until after then.
    Sorry for the long post, but have been suspended. There is lots more I would like to share, but I need to enjoy a Single Malt and a Monte Cristo #3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.