MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Have read most constructive posts on HC over past 2 weeks.Seems...

1. 54 Posts.
    Have read most constructive posts on HC over past 2 weeks.
    Seems BFS is marginal based on information as delivered. Basis of calculations and pricing is vital to confirm viability. Perhaps the costings are at "now" Australian pricing to cater for parochial Aussie demand for local content.
    What if the specifications in the BFS could be put to "tender"? I am sure Chinese engineers could carve massive savings to the capital costs and reduce projected timeframes. If this could be done the viability would not be so marginal and the OPR offtake pricing could be reduced to please "everyone".
    This scenario could only occur in the "perfect world" but would be a win win for all involved.
    A lot of "face" would be saved and the much needed Oakajee project would be certain.
    MMX have "missed the boat" to remain in the drivers seat but the negotiations now underway could result in a very amicable outcome.
    MMX will survive on JH alone without the OPR JV as they are allready mining and shipping small quantities profitably.
    I have a reasonable holding in the "super fund" at a very low average price due to taking up shares when MMX listed. I still believe I will eventually enjoy profits in retirement within 5 years.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.