TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

great news, page-26

1. 3,072 Posts.
    Good point Andrew, there seems to have been little mention of the Cannacord 5mil @ 10c from the Co. for sometime. Only place I've heard of it is in these forums.

Anyway, the reason I mentioned the possibility of a free attaching -Listed- option, is that it is a great gesture from the company extended to existing holders who partake in the CR and subsequent dilution. (bonus) It is tradable from the same date as the new stock.

It also gives a little incentive to new players to buy in prior to the SPP as opposed to thinking, nah I'm just walking into a dilution, so we'll stay away until it blows through. Therefore offering support for the share price up to and during the execution of the CR.

Plus as said ealier, if the new oppies end in the money, its future funding at excercise date.

I've been around many of these over the years, and they work quite well. I hope you guys get a free listed oppie.

At this point I see this CR as effectively an IPO of Triton 2.0 which has some great projects and potential prospects. They have the grounds, and company structure but let cash get that low it is almost equivalent to the position from which many companies are floated. It may take a few months to find its feet, but I reckon not too long, cos like Anton mentioned, TON will hit the ground running by end of Feb.

I will no doubt revisit TON as a holder in some capacity soon enough, but for now, the funds I had in TON have been successfully deployed elsewhere, and may be shuffled into another move or 2 before they return into TON.

I know some people here hate me for my commentary, but I have briefly held TON and believe events have unfolded pretty close to how I anticipated both in price and timing. Juggling these speccie plays are like a game of snakes and ladders, you guys have have your TON ladder, the cash position and ineveitable CR was the snake, that resolved, now is time for the next TON ladder, most likely it will go higher than the first.

My angle was to simply dodge the CR snake / SP dive, and maybe save a few others from slipping on it. Some one on another HC described it as "throwing money at a calender" I thought that was pretty cool, as in... time goes by & cash goes down. Believe me, I've learnt this stuff the hard way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.