GOP gippsland offshore petroleum limited

Most potential in my eyes is in the Falcon deal with BHP as it...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Most potential in my eyes is in the Falcon deal with BHP as it could generate a lot of industry support income for GOP if the test in Jamaica works. I'm sure there are plenty of folks in the industry watching closely. Other than that GOP are looking interesting on the Jamaica front, the Gas 2 Grig JV has some potential if an exploration licence is granted and they hold some good ground in the Gippsland. Only problem with the latter is that unless there are some farmins by bigboys with rig bookings up their sleeve there is not likely to be any drilling on that front for ages. Best hope of near term results is in Jamaica, but again only if a great story emerges and it is attractive for someone with an offshore rig booking to farm in. So GOP is now a long term play, as opposed to its initial short term play as a wildcat with the failed Gilbert. Probably reasonable value at 14c as there is plenty of upside from the diversity of projects and it is currently reasonably cashed up to take us up to some good news (but not drilling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.