LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Great News, page-2

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Where are the LPD defenders who seem to live here to try to talk their side up and our side down? It just won't be Xmas without a grinch in the corner!
    Maybe they are too busy licking their wounds... 1.4 cents down to 1.0-1.1cents recently must have finally sunk in- yeah LIT took a 15-20% hit but in the same time the other side has been dealing with a 30-40% hit.

Perhaps they've finally looked in the mirror to see that they had become members of a cult as opposed to investors? I think their other call about a month ago was EMH to hit $1 by Xmas.... Dropping from around 61cents to 58 in that period instead.
    Well, it's two days to Chrissy and I don't have a tree yet.
    Odds on I'll have my tree before either of their predictions/assertions start to hold water.

'Conspicuous by their absence' I think most apt.
    Merry Chrissy, fellow travellers one and all and a safe and happy 2017- cheers for any critical but honest and thereby worthwhile discussion and of course thanks for any useful links/views posted through the year.
    To the down rampers who seem to be hiding under a rock this week- thanks for nothing.
    People here had to waste their time on their own company site making sure to refute any rubbish claims and ensure a balance of opinion, but to you too, merry Chrissy and a safe and happy 2017.

Go judge Balla and all those like her! Go ozzy lithium!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.