LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

Just my 2c. Lmax license is project specific. LIT and EMH will...

1. 334 Posts.
    Just my 2c.

Lmax license is project specific. LIT and EMH will not work together on the Cinovec Project with Lmax and certainly not Sileach.

Sorry @tukebay, sodium sulfate roasting of lithium mica's is not a conventional process

Court action - no one really 'wins'. Chips fall where they may, it is safe to say neither LIT or LPD will ever work together again.

Greenbushes is nearology at its best. Nothing coming out of Greenbushes will be treated by Sileach or Lmax- they just committed to building a $400M conventional spodumene processing facility in Kwinana. LIT need to sink some holes and find something. Even then Talison will buy up anything prospective.

A new process such as Sileach or Lmax needs to produce lithium at a much lower cost than the conventional Spodumene treatment route. This will allow market entry. I think the answer lies in new lithium sources (mica). Brines have their processing route, spodumene has theirs... they have been around for years. If it could be done better/cheaper, I am sure it would just be 'the way'.

Mica is the future of lithium, which process? time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.