EMH 0.00% 17.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Lawrence, I think that we are all convinced that the move...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Lawrence, I think that we are all convinced that the move towards a Lithium based renewable energy future is underway and will only gather in pace..... however this is not our issue. The question is whether EMH will be at the forefront of this in Europe. Right now KC has a choice; either negotiate a path with Babis and his government or take the longer route by going against Babis and using our legal position to bulldoze our way to production..... I know which route I would prefer, master manipulators are often happier with lose lose than win win cos they hate it when you win, regardless of their benefit, be under no illusions, Babis will not play fair if we don’t deal with him ..... the only non financial benefit that may be higher up Babis’s list of priorities at the moment is staying out of prison and it is just possible that a ground breaking JV with EMH and other players can achieve great things for the CR and it’s people and keep Babis in power....... deep down I know that a deal will be done, if I didn’t, I would not be here, but whilst a no deal outcome might still work it will not deliver anything like the upside of the easy path. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $39.89K 230.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 33664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.