EMH 2.70% 18.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Nimbus , I would highly recommend that you did average down ....

1. 7,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Nimbus , I would highly recommend that you did average down . Just posted in London , the figures just keep getting better every day :
    FX : "The way I see it Lawrence we have 145,142,227 shares on Issue , post production we will make $225 million profit ( ie 22,500 tonnes Li at $10,000 aprox profit at todays market price ) . Currently that being $1.55 per share earnings without a price earnings multiple , if we give it say a PE of 15 ( which I think would be reasonable ) That share price quickly moves to $23.25 Aud a share . Based on my predictions of next partner cap raise and the production cap raise we will end up at aprox $8 a share . Nothing to sneeze at . My cap raise predictions are based on Partner : 25 million shares at $1.00 and 230 mil shares at $3.00 for production . For a total of aprox 400 mil shares . There will be some very tidy profit to be made here . All to happen in a couple of years . "
    ANT : 10k profit per tonne after costs??
    FX : " Absolutely Ant , will probably be more when we do the Hydroxide route . Hydroxide also produces aprox 10% more for the same amount of ore . so effectively my numbers are extremely conservative . You can easily change the $225 profit to to $250 mil profit and reflect the new numbers . We would then get closer to $10 share . That too depends on total dilution , but I also have not allowed that there will be bank finance for part of the capex raise ."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.