EMH 3.13% 16.5¢ european metals holdings limited

https://electrek.co/2018/11/07/bmw-electric-vehicle-plan/...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    https://electrek.co/2018/11/07/bmw-electric-vehicle-plan/

(Thanks to Haplo on KDR thread)

And the section i like...
    "
    At the beginning of the third quarter, the BMW Group signed a long-term contract with the Chinese company Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited (CATL) to supply battery cells with a value of four billion euros. The award of this contract was a decisive factor in CATL’s decision to build the world’s most advanced battery cell manufacturing facility in Germany. From 2021 onwards, cells for the BMW iNEXT – which will be manufactured at the BMW Group plant in Dingolfing – will be supplied by the new CATL plant in Erfurt. The BMW Group has thereby anchored the entire e-mobility value chain in Germany – from battery cell production through to the finished vehicle.

One of the prerequisites for expanding e-mobility volumes on this pioneering scale is the ability to efficiently manage the highly sought-after raw materials needed to manufacture the battery cells. In order to ensure security of supply, the BMW Group will in future purchase specific raw materials such as cobalt itself, and then make them available to battery cell suppliers – a strategy that has already proven its worth for aluminium and other resources. In addition, negotiations are being held with suppliers with the aim of concluding long-term agreements for battery raw materials that meet the BMW Group’s sustainability criteria."

Onwards and upwards I suggest. Offtake agreements will be a significant driver for this co.
    Cheers to all,
    Kombi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $34.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $13.68K 80.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 29206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.